The Off By One Web Browser may be the world’s smallest and fastest web browser with full HTML 3.2 support. It is a completely self-contained, stand-alone 1.2 MB application with no dependencies on any other browser or browser component. For Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
Reasons To Use The Off By One Browser
- You want an independent online/offline Web browser that loads and runs quickly and reliably on all Windows systems.
- You need a secure browser that protects your identity when browsing and leaves no track of where you’ve been.
- You prefer to browse the Web without pop-up, pop-over and pop-under advertising windows.
- You need to distribute a lightweight, consistent browser that behaves identically on all Windows platforms.
- You need a browser that can run directly from a floppy, CD, ZIP etc. without installation.
Off By One Browser Features
- Implements full HTML 3.2 support plus many HTML 4.0 extensions, including Frames.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) support provided by optional OpenSSL libraries for secure navigation to https:// addresses.
- Incorporates a tabbed browsing interface.
- Extras include image animation, WAV and AVI playback and the ability to automatically launch external applications for file types that are not supported internally.
- Packaged in one self-contained 1.2 MB application. Can be compressed down to about 460KB for distribution.
- Completely self-contained, does not require the presence of any other browser.
- Does not require any installation, browser can be run directly from a CD or over a network.
- Has a unique Find-In-Files feature that can search the non-tag text of multiple HTML files.
- Has a unique image zoom option.
Off By One Browser Limitations
- No applet, plug-in or Flash support.
Please visit Off By One Browser Home page
or download it link below: