When you want to browse in stealth mode, Google Chrome offers the incognito browsing mode:
- Webpages that you open and files downloaded while you are incognito aren’t recorded in your browsing and download histories.
- All new cookies are deleted after you close the incognito window.
Changes made to your Google Chrome bookmarks and general settings while in incognito mode are always saved.
How to turn on incognito mode
Quickest way to turn on incognito mode is to use Ctrl+Shift+N keyboard shortcut or follow these steps:
- Click the Tools menu.
- Select New incognito window.
A new window will open with the incognito icon:
Browsing on Google incognito mode does not stop;
- Websites that collect or share information about you.
- Internet service providers or employers that track the pages you visit.